'basa kita'

(Title means Our Language / 'Bahasa kitani') 'Bahasa Tutong' is the language for the Tutong community in Brunei. My parents were born in Tutong, but I am not as fluent as one should be. So Ive decided that whenever i get back home for summer, I have to start collecting bits and pieces from the dad, grandma, and old folks at local kopitiam; and share them here. This is dedicated for my family back home, I miss you all

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

Fulltime Dentist Part-time traveller Life's Good, Alhamdulillah~

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hari kebangsaan ke-23.

23rd February.

Happy National Day to all fellow bruneians back home, or overseas. and whereever you are, remember to keep brunei 'inside' the heart. thats important really, eventho you've been 'away' for abit, 'home' is still brunei. huhu(=

Keep up the spirit people, Salam.

Nakalai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home